Life Editing for Beginners Starts Tomorrow. Are You In?
This is it! Life Editing for Beginners starts tomorrow. Are you in?
I created Life Editing for Beginners because I wanted to show ambitious women that they could edit their lives the same way book editors edit their manuscripts.
What can I say? I’m still a book nerd at heart. 🙂
My years in the publishing world showed me that no matter how bad our situations seem, there are always things we can do to take control and make changes.
A rough draft can be polished.
A messy life can be edited.
Life Editors fix what they’ve been given.
That’s the best part about being a Life Editor: you don’t throw your life in the trash just because it’s not perfect. We know there are good things within the mess.
Do any of these sound like you? Be honest.
- “I feel like there’s something missing in my life—but what? Should I move, change careers, or start a business? I’ve lost my direction.”
- “There’s not enough time in the day to get everything done! I hate missing deadlines, neglecting my loved ones, or staying up late to finish my work.”
- “I’m drained from dealing with toxic people and drama. I need to set some boundaries but I have no idea how to do that without feeling like a jerk.”
- “I guess my life is good. I have a loving partner, great kids, and a cushy job. But why do I feel burned out and unhappy?”
- “I’m SO freakin’ tired of having big dreams but never making any progress on my goals. Why do I procrastinate so much? Maybe I’m not meant to have those things.”
- “It’s always go-go-go all the time. I can’t remember the last time I did something just for me.”
- “UGH!! Why can’t I just get it together???”
You CAN have the life you’ve always dreamed about…and it doesn’t involve quitting your job, divorcing your spouse, moving across the country, winning the lottery, or throwing away your current life.
Life editing isn’t about being perfect. It’s about making tiny edits to live your authentic life story.
The 5-week Life Editing for Beginners program starts tomorrow with 28 video lessons, a beautifully designed workbook, weekly email prompts, interactive weekly group calls, a private Facebook community, and loads of support from other Life Editors just like you.
CLICK HERE for all the details and join today.