Just call me Santa Sage because I’ve got a present for you! It’s a holiday giveaway for all you editing elves.
I’ve been thrilled and humbled by the response to my new 2015 Edited Year Planner. Your support reminds me why I’m committed to helping ambitious women edit their lives.
When I was first contemplating the idea of rebranding myself as the Life Editor, I was scared out of my mind.
Choosing a niche for my business instead of trying to serve everyone was terrifying (even though we know that tactic doesn’t work). But it was time to say to the world, “Yes, I’m a Type A and proud! I love goal planning, worksheets, and organizing all the bits and pieces of a project to create detailed timelines. Hooray for analytical chicks!”
Editing is in my blood. I live and breathe planning and strategizing.
Less than a month after my rebrand in March of this year, I became “fully booked” as they say in the coaching world, and my website traffic exploded. WOW!
You get me…and I get you.
If you’re a Life Editor too (and I know you are!), get ready to do a happy dance! I’ve got a printed, hard copy version of the planner for one lucky Life Editor.
Is it you?
Scroll down to enter your name and email address for a chance to win this giveaway.
Here’s what people are saying:
“Why I like the planner? Everything that I need to build a sustainable business while maintaining a balanced, healthy lifestyle is here. Visioning, executing, and checking in–it’s all there so that I don’t have to keep track of myself in multiple places. What a relief! The printables are flexible and allow me to create a notebook + planner that work for me. Thanks, Sage!”
Nell Schroer, NellSchroer.com
“I love Sage’s 2015 Edited Year Planner and just not for the colour scheme. The benefit of this planner is all the great material before you get into your traditional planner’s weekly or monthly schedule pages. There are pages for you to reflect on 2014, goals for 2015, prepping on how to edit your life to get those goals with a vision page, monthly mini-goal planning, and the very important quarterly review. This planner is more than just keeping track of appointments or tasks, it sets you up to make achieving your goals possible.”
Meaghan Barkhouse, MeaghanBarkhouse.com
“This is great, Sage! I just got mine and I can’t wait to spend the dark days of December planning for my bright future! I really like the planner, and I think it will help me focus my business. I like the focus tips and the quarterly reviews. It’s a good way to remind me that I can always tweak what I’m doing to be more effective.”
Alane Pearce, MyPublishingCoach.com
“I’m definitely going to use the planner to put some peace back in my head. I’m usually a control freak but sometimes lack structure, so I end up thinking about everything and anything and end up frustrated. Having a place to have everything under control but without the stress of trying to remember everything is a huge relief for me.”
Jenny Jimenez, Costa Rican Girl Gets Fit
I’m so glad you asked. Here are the life editing treats that await you:
- 101 Beautifully Designed Pages of life editing goodness so that you can live your perfect life story.
- Self-Reflection Exercises to help you say goodbye to 2014 in a meaningful way. So much nicer than a new year’s eve hangover.
- Clear Goal Planning Worksheets for 8 areas of your life including personal development, relationships, finances, business, and more.
- Creative Visioning Techniques to help you prepare for your edited year. No more winging it!
- 2015 Monthly Planning Guides so that you can prepare for long-term projects.
- 2015 Year-at-a-Glance so that you can quickly hone in on specific dates without flipping back and forth to the monthly pages.
- A Complete Set of Daily Schedules (Sunday through Saturday) so that you can narrow your focus to your daily appointments and tasks.
- 12 Full-Page Monthly Spreads so that you have plenty of room to plan holidays, meetings, launches, and other important dates.
- 52 Weekly Planner Pages with clearly defined spaces for your daily tasks, master to-do list, goals, and Life Editing Process action steps. You’ll make tiny edits every day to bring yourself closer to your ginormous goals!
- 12 Monthly Edit Recap Forms so you can celebrate your life editing wins and make a plan for the following month.
- 4 Quarterly Review Pages so that you can reflect on your successes, challenges, and next action steps. Plus, a special quarterly bonus from me only for folks who get the 2015 Edited Year Planner. You won’t want to miss this!
- 2016 Year-at-a-Glance so you can get a jumpstart on your next edited year!
I’m new to life editing. Will I be able to use this planner?
You betcha! You’ll be introduced to my 5-step Life Editing Process, which is the framework I use for all my blog content, products, and coaching services. Little by little, you’ll make tiny edits to your daily or weekly routine. Maybe you’ll write in a gratitude journal. Maybe you’ll limit your contact with toxic people. Maybe you’ll take the first step toward starting your own business.
The point is you’ll edit your year in a way that makes sense to you and works within your current situation. Bloom where you are planted!
I prefer planners with daily (or weekly, or monthly) pages. What kind of format does this planner have?
You’re in luck because this planner has ALL of those formats. Woo hoo! Use the monthly and yearly planning pages for mapping out your long-term goals. Try the weekly pages for short-term goals. And really dig deep with the daily schedules when your day is packed with appointments and to-dos.
No matter what format you choose, you’ll still have space to track your Life Editing Process action steps. So go ahead and schedule that massage!
What makes this planner different than others?
It’s neon pink. *drops mic*
But seriously, the 2015 Edited Year Planner is more badass than planners you’ve used in the past. For example, you’ll be working through the Life Editing Process for an entire year so you’ll never get complacent about bettering yourself. Life editing keeps happening because your life keeps changing.
This planner ain’t for slackers, yo!
Also, no offense to your Google Calendar or whatever digital planner you’re currently using, but nothing compares to writing by hand. You’ll remember what you’ve written and have a better chance of sticking to your goals than if you only tap them into your phone with your thumbs.
Will this really work?
Well, if you win the giveaway, you’ll get the planner for free, so what have you got to lose? I already mentioned all the fabulous benefits you can expect from using the planner, but what goals would you need to achieve for it to be worth it to you?
I’m not a magician or Fairy Godmother (darn!) so I can’t guarantee specific results. As with most things in life, you get what you put into it. So let’s think about that—what kind of effort have you been giving to your dreams lately? How happy are you with the results you got in 2014?
Perhaps the better question is, “What will happen if you don’t get make changes now?” Maybe more of the same: stressful work days, no time for the people or activities that are important to you, and declining health and well-being.
Let’s change that.
Enter your email and first name below for your chance to win the printed 2015 Edited Year Planner.
There are no location restrictions, and I will mail your planner anywhere in the world. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Pacific time on Wednesday, December 24. A winner will be chosen at random.
Sorry! This giveaway has ended. But you can click here to purchase your digital copy today!
Questions about the planner or giveaway? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.