The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
The Perspective Shift That’ll Totally Transform Your Self-Care Practice. Stay in the present moment.
19 Journals That Are Actually Fun AF To Use. I need all of these.
11 Simple Budgeting Rules That Work. You’ll be a money honey in no time.
The To-Do List Strategy You Need if You’re Always Busy, Yet Somehow Unproductive. I can tell you from experience that batching works.
3 Ways to Win the Morning and Save the Day. Here’s how to really rise and shine!
How To Slow Down & Stay Present—Even Under Major Stress. Read this if you’re feeling overwhelmed.
12 Ways To Feel More Confident At Work Each Day. You’re a boss and you know it!
I Tried to Be a Morning Person for 30 Days. Here’s What Worked (and What Didn’t). Amazing advice to help you take advantage of those early hours.
New Blog Posts
- 3 Awesome Benefits of a Mastermind Group
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 14: Why You Should Keep a Not-To-Do List
- Why You Must Be Yourself When You Edit Your Life
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook