Editor’s Notebook 62
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, today is the last day to take the 2016 Reader Survey to be entered to win the printed versions of the Edited Year Planners. Click here to enter!
What I’m Loving This Week
Why The Twilight Zone Marathon is My Annual January Tradition. Mine too! Here’s an old blog post about my obsession.
3 Small Daily Rituals That’ll Make a Big Impact on Your Day. I really love these ideas.
How to Ask for Help When You’re Overwhelmed at Work. You don’t have to do everything yourself.
7 Ways to Avoid the Home-Based Business Slump. Get your mojo back!
The Power of “No”: Set Better Boundaries for a Better Life. Everyone needs to do this.
6 Ways to Create an Awesome 2016. How’s your new year going?
Here Are The 10 Types Of Meditators: Which One Are You? This is a fabulous resolution to try.
10 Things To Do Today To Really Make A Change. These are totally doable.
19 Euphoric Moments For People Who Love Stationery. I completely relate to this. So magical!
New Blog Posts
- Client Spotlight: Dr. Sara Bender, Coaching and Consulting
- Giveaway: Take the 2016 Reader Survey to Win the Edited Year Planners!
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook