In my recent 2016 Reader Survey, I was surprised that nearly everyone said that they wanted to see more of my personal life and what I do when I’m not working.
It’s easy for me to forget that you want to know who I am as a person and not just productivity tips and business advice.
Today I’m changing it up by sharing a vlog! This is a behind-the-scenes look at what I’ve been up to for the past few weeks.
You’ll see my Christmas presents, a planning meeting for my upcoming Life Editor Academy retreat, Skyla being a cute wiggle butt, and my new office.
Remember to leave a comment and let me know whether you want to see more of these vlogs.
In This Video
- 0:00 Why I’m Doing a Vlog
- 1:36 What I Got for Christmas
- 7:11 Our Christmas Tree
- 9:02 Why We Hang Up Goal Posters in Our House
- 10:17 Planning for the January Kickoff Retreat for Life Editor Academy with Heather Hardimann from Edible Adaptations
- 11:45 Skyla Enjoying Our New Neighborhood
- 13:02 My New Office—In Transition!
In the comments below, share your favorite presents and how you get settled after a move.
PS, the next live round of Life Editing for Beginners starts soon! Click here to get on the Early Bird notification list.