Editor’s Notebook 53
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, This is your last chance to grab an October VIP Day. Click here to get yours.
What I’m Loving This Week
How to Plan for the Next 5 Years. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Taylor Swift Teaches Us a Very Valuable Lesson About Self-Care and Burnout. Remember to get your white space too.
This To-Do List Strategy Just Makes Sense (and That’s Why it Works). Here’s how to get stuff done this week.
10 Life Lessons We Can All Learn From Our Dogs. Seriously, everything you need to know you can learn from dogs.
3 Steps To Stay Balanced & Sane On Crazy Days. It can be done!
How Rich People and Ordinary People View the World Differently. Do you have an abundant mindset or a lack mindset?
Productivity Tips for People Who Work From Home. Great advice for avoiding distractions.
37 Books Every Creative Person Should Be Reading. This is an amazing list!
12 Life Changing Buddhist Quotes. A little Zen to start your week off right.
New Blog Posts
- 5 Smart Things to Try When You’re Not Getting Sales
- What Would You Do With a 3-Month Goals Action Plan?
- Behind the Scenes: Quarterly Care Packages September 2015
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Periscope