The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Cat towers over model train set like an adorable giant. They really cut the budget for the new Godzilla movie.
4 Strategies for Setting—and Achieving—Goals During COVID-19. The world may be falling apart, but that doesn’t mean you should too.
For a Happier, Healthier 2021, Ditch These 6 Habits. No one wants to hear you complain.
24 Science-Backed Ways to Boost Your Energy. No more couch potato.
7 Habits That Are Scientifically Proven to Help You Beat Procrastination and Tackle Your To-Do List. Trick yourself to get stuff done.
4 Things to Let Go if You Want to Enjoy Life More This Year. Less is more.
I Don’t Like Affirmations — But These 7 Actually Work. Perfect for taming your inner rebel.
5 Bad Habits of Spectacularly Unsuccessful People. Are you making any of these mistakes?
8 Simple Tweaks That Will Make Your Home Infinitely More Joyful. It’s your sanctuary, after all.
10 Simple Disciplines To Sharpen Your Success. My favorite? a gratitude routine.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder