The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Unexpected Amount of Dogs at Traffic Stop. What’s better than 2 surprise doggies? Three surprise doggies!
See What the World’s Reading Habits Look Like in 2020. More of us are reading and for longer periods in quarantine.
Boost Your Productivity With These 9 One-Minute Time Hacks. Want more 60-second strategies? Join Startup In 60.
3 Ways to Deal with Toxic People: Which Is Right for You? Whatever you choose to do, you’ll feel better.
5 Simple Things I Removed from My Life to Become Happier. Sometimes deleting is the right answer.
Help With (Finally!) Optimizing Your WFH Setup. Here’s how to really excel in your new normal.
How to Feed Your Creative Mind And Publish an Article Every Single Day. A good habit to conquer your overthinking and imposter syndrome.
Feeling Overwhelmed? Here’s How to Get Through the Workday. This calls for a little white space . . . and maybe a nap.
7 Signs You Have an Abundance Mindset. Are you attracting what you want?
5 Festive Ways To Celebrate If You’re Spending The Holidays Alone This Year. You can have a holly, jolly time by yourself.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder