It might sound funny, but I love being second best! 🙂
Many of my clients tell me that I was actually their second choice for hiring a life coach or joining a group program.
Those big time “celebrity” coaches might seem appealing, but too often there are huge red flags hiding behind the scenes.
Here are a few problems my clients (and me!) have experienced after joining mastermind groups:
- The bait and switch. You think you’re working with a specific coach, but instead you can only meet with their assistant coaches.
- Too surface level. All the advice and strategies are vague to appeal to the masses but don’t answer your specific questions.
- Mean girls. People separating into cliques and pushing others away.
Have you been burned by a less-than-stellar coaching program?
Your life and goals are too important to leave up to chance!
Watch this video to learn how to recognize if a mastermind group has the support and guidance you need.
In This Video
- What a mastermind group is and how it can help you reach your goals faster if done right.
- The red flags from the worst mastermind groups in the world.
- 5 smart things (green flags!) to look for to know you’re getting the support and guidance you need.
- How I designed Life Editor Academy to fix the common problems from other mastermind groups.
1:57 What’s Life Editor Academy?
3:22 What’s a mastermind group?
5:14 Why I love being second best
10:03 3 red flags from the worst mastermind groups
19:52 5 smart things to look for in a mastermind group
36:55 Your homework
Mentioned In This Video
Apply now my Life Editor Academy mastermind group.