Does it seem like there’s never enough time to get all your business tasks done?
Are you “winging it” every day and you never have a consistent schedule from week to week?
Do you wish you could magically find another hour (or 10!) every week to finish all your work?
Let’s change that!
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you how to take control of your limited time!
During “Supercharge Your Schedule,” you’ll learn innovative scheduling techniques that will help you find your lost minutes and really get stuff done!
In This Class
- Get real about the excuses that hold you back from using your time wisely.
- Find out how to make time for everything you want to do or accomplish in your life and business.
- Learn the pros and cons of different scheduling techniques and figure out which one will work best for you.
- Discover how to actively choose your priorities so you never wonder what to work on next.
- Ask questions and speak directly to me during the live recording.
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2017
Time: 12:00 noon Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase a SILVER annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Business Resources, click the icon for “Supercharge Your Schedule.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. SILVER members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Send it in an email to email@example.com.
[Tweet “Find your lost minutes with the new Clubhouse Class: Supercharge Your Schedule! “]
This post focuses on Step 4 of the Life Editing Process, Rearrange Everything Into a Perfect Flow. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.