When I first started my business nearly 4 years ago, I thought that all I had to do was write a few blog posts, get some Facebook Likes, and I’d get tons of sales.
But that’s not how online businesses work!
This isn’t Field of Dreams, and entrepreneurs can’t think “If I build it, they will come.” Am I dating myself with the 80s movie reference?
Just because you have a website with links to your products and services doesn’t mean people will be magically drawn to you.
If you want to bring in the big bucks, then you need to get in front of your ideal clients on a consistent basis. And the very best way you can market your business is through weekly newsletters sent to your email list.
When people sign up to be on your email list, they’re saying that they want to hear from you! You’ll be using your limited time connecting with the people who already know, like, and trust you. That’s much better than wishing for sales from anyone who’ll pay you.
I get more than 90% of my income from my email list, and now I’m going to show you how to get started using powerful email marketing tactics.
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you how to stop waiting for people to notice your business and start courting your ideal clients.
During “Email List Basics,” you’ll learn how to set up an email list that nurtures your prospective customers so that they’ll think of you first when they’re ready to buy.
In This Class
- Learn what an email list is and why it’s the best marketing tool for your business.
- Discover how to create an irresistible free offer that makes your ideal clients excited to sign up for your list.
- Figure out how to format your emails, what you should and should not include, and how often you should send emails to your followers.
- Get serious about promoting your products and services in unique email campaigns that get sales!
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Time: 12:00 noon Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase an ALL ACCESS subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Business Resources, click the icon for “Email List Basics.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. ALL ACCESS members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Leave it in the comments below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Tweet “Your email list is the best marketing tool for your business! Here’s how to get started. “]
Do you have an email list?
In the comments below, share what you want to include or promote in your next email.
This post focuses on Step 3 of the Life Editing Process, Add Good Habits and Routines. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.