I may not have stepped foot in a classroom for nearly a decade, but fall always reminds me of a fresh start. It’s my kind of “new year.”
Since October starts on Monday (…wow, really?), I’m using this weekend to sort out some of my fall goals. I like having quarterly goals for myself, my marriage, and my business. Three-month goals are much easier for me to keep than year-long goals.
By the way, how are your new year’s resolutions from January going?
Yeah, I thought so.
Ready to make some 3-month goals for fall?
- Get your dreams out of your head and onto a vision board so you’ll have a constant reminder of what you want to accomplish.
- Try sprucing up your bucket list by writing your ideas into actionable goals.
- Break down your goals into weekly and daily priorities.
- Re-evaluate your relationships and ditch those toxic people.
- Don’t know where to start? Sign up for a free Ready, Set, Go! coaching session with me and we’ll get you headed in the right direction.
While I define my autumnal goals (hmm…save the world or clean out the closet?), here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading
- 31 Days Of. I look forward to this series every year, and the new one starts on Monday. Bloggers commit to posting every day about any topic of their choosing. Nearly 750 bloggers participated last year. So fun!
- Wanna Be Successful? Make a Do-Not-Do List. Your stress level just got cut in half. Brilliant!
- Live the Beach Lifestyle Everyday. Ahhhh…now where’s my daiquiri?
New Blog Posts
- Stop Lying to Yourself: Why Fear Has Nothing to do With Reality
- First Things First: Why Getting Ahead of Yourself Can Leave You Behind
- Grab my RSS feed for your feed reader
- Follow my musings on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Visit me on Google+
- Peruse my collection of randomness on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine
- Get your free Ready, Set, Go! coaching call with me
- Got a question? Need some sage advice? Just want to say hi? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the comments below, let me know your top fall resolutions!