One of my all-time favorite self-empowerment books is Gretchen Rubin’s The Happiness Project. Based on her popular blog, The Happiness Project follows one woman’s quest for happiness without winning the lottery or moving to an ashram in India.
And of course, she finds that it IS possible to be happier right where you are now.
I was super excited to review her sequel, Happier at Home, where Gretchen undergoes another happiness project; this one focusing on her home life.
Watch this video to find out
- Why books make me happy
- The best happiness tips from Happier at Home
- My favorite scent in the world
- How to start your own happiness project
- And why I hate book jackets
Like this video? Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Did you read Happier at Home? What was your favorite tip?
In the comments below, let me know what you want to focus on in your happiness project.
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources