Life Editor’s Picks: Take a Seat! Best Chairs
With many of us working from home nowadays, it’s a good idea to invest in a better office setup. And that includes chairs.
I know too many people who settle for a broken-down chair from the 90s, a dining room chair, or sitting on the edge of the couch. Your projects (and your bottom) deserve a comfy chair that will support your body and your mental health.
Office supplies don’t need to be stuffy and boring, and a little color and pattern can boost your mood while you toil away at your work.
Check out my favorite chairs to give you a lift in more ways than one.
1. Geniqua Task Chair. This chair comes in so many pretty colors without breaking the bank.
2. Flash Furniture Mid-Back Desk Chair. This faux leather and gold option compliments any design style.
3. Urban Shop Swivel Mesh Desk Chair. Because you’re never too old for some funky patterns.
4. KingCamp Low Sling Beach Chair. A cozy, padded chair that’s perfect for camping, hitting the beach, or lounging in your own yard.
5. ApexDesk Height Adjustable Chair. Yes! Finally there’s a chair that can grow with your children or fit us unusually short ladies.
6. Duhome Velvet Home Office Desk Chair. Rose gold velvet is the stuff dreams are made of!
7. ALPHA CAMP Low Beach Camping Folding Beach Chairs with Cooler Bag. Get ready for summer with this two-for-one option with handy built-in cooler.
8. Amazon Basics Low-Back Computer Task Chair. I have this exact chair in green in my office, and it’s held up very well after years of use.
Like these picks? Check out more of Sage’s Favorites.
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources