My desk has oodles of quirky and practical accessories on it: my dinosaur phone stand, my stack of planner sticker books, my coffee-drinking unicorn figurine.
But one unusual tool helps me stay focused all day as if a team of kickass women were cheering me on.
The Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards make my workdays a bit more spiritual and inspiring. I simply shuffle the cards and then choose a few powerful ladies to sit on my desk watching over me.
And it seems you Life Editors enjoy card decks too!
Whether they have soulful affirmations, probing questions, or prompts to get you out of a funk, card decks are an inexpensive way to make your days more magical.
Here are my picks for inspirational card decks.
1. How to Love Yourself Cards: A Deck of 64 Affirmations. Sometimes it’s hard to see the good inside us so use these pick-me-ups to boost your self-esteem.
2. Fredericks & Mae Playing Cards. I have this pack of gorgeous rainbow cards that add the perfect pop of color to my photos.
3. Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards. This is my favorite pack of oracle cards! I choose a few goddesses to guide my work every morning.
4. Affirmators! 50 Affirmation Cards to Help You Help Yourself. It’s self-help without being sappy.
5. Empowering Questions Cards. The right question can bring you insights and solutions you never considered.
6. Writer Emergency Pack. Is your mind as blank as that empty Word doc in front of you? Use these fun prompts to bust your writer’s block.
7. She Believed She Could, So She Did Insight Cards. Perfect for entrepreneurs or anyone tackling a daunting project.
8. Bloom Daily Planner Love Note Card Deck. Adorable phrases and cute doodles for you or your loved ones.
Like these picks? Check out my favorite things on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.