Every time I launch the live version of Life Editing for Beginners, I get this giddy feeling knowing that soon dozens of Life Editors will get to experience how it feels to makes changes in their lives without the usual burnout.
Little daily edits add up to big results.
But I’ve been getting emails from readers who want to know if Life Editing for Beginners is right for them.
This isn’t another self-development course that you’ll forget about after the first week, right?
Here are some short and sweet answers:
- Can I join if I’ve never done life editing? Yep.
- Will I get access to all the other programs in the Life Editor Clubhouse? Yep.
- Do I need my own business to benefit from life editing? Nope.
Need more info? I’ve got you covered!
What is Life Editing for Beginners?
Life Editing for Beginners is a group coaching program for women who are ready to clean up their lives, save time, nurture themselves, and get stuff done.
You know, become kickass Life Editors!
This fun introduction to the Life Editing Process is sure to boost your self-development motivation. Whether you’re brand new to life editing or a total pro, you’re in the right place.
What’s Included in the Program?
Here’s What You Get!
- 28 Detailed Video Lessons for Every Step of the Life Editing Process so that you can make noticeable progress every day. It’s all about the baby steps!
- 18 Beautifully Designed Worksheets so that you can map out your next action steps in a creative way.
- 5 Weekly Interactive Group Calls so that you can talk directly with Sage and get support from other Life Editors in the program.
- A Gorgeous All New Digital Workbook to hold your written plans, musing, doodles, and more.
- An ALL ACCESS Subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse so that you’ve got dozens of life editing programs, resources, and goodies at your fingertips!
- Private Facebook Group for the Clubhouse so that you can share your successes, challenges, and questions with other Life Editors.
- Doable Life Editing Exercises so that you can apply the principles to your everyday life. This stuff works in the real world.
Will you be offering Life Editing for Beginners again in the future?
I can’t guarantee that I’ll offer the group program again in the future. It will all depend on how well this session goes. If you’re ready to edit your life, this is your chance to get started!
I’m crazy busy right now! What if I can’t keep up?
No worries! The entire Life Editing for Beginners program is housed within the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. That means all your videos, worksheets, and resources are stored in one place so you can go through the program at your own pace. You can even listen to the group call recordings when it’s convenient for you.
Will Life Editing for Beginners help me if I want to start my own business?
Yes! When you’re trying to get your business off the ground, you’ll be more productive and less stressed if your life is edited. The techniques and practices you’ll learn in Life Editing for Beginners will help you set up your work day so you’re using your time efficiently, make self-care a priority so you can be there for your clients and customers, and help you cut out draining activities so that your business can thrive.
Many participants of the previous sessions launched their businesses during the program and really took advantage of the supportive community of women in the private Facebook group. We’re all in this together, and the world needs more female entrepreneurs!
I’m debating between doing Life Editing for Beginners and private one-on-one coaching with you. Which is better?
It really depends on your goals and the type of support you’re looking for. Life Editing for Beginners offers support and guidance from me and your fellow participants in the private Facebook group. Everyone receives the same tools and trainings so you can share your thoughts on each step and learn from each other.
If you’re looking for individualized attention for your specific needs, private coaching may be a better option. Through one-on-one calls with me, you’ll get advice for your unique situation without having to “share” me with a group. Private clients also receive unlimited email support.
What’s the return on investment?
I mentioned all the fabulous results you can expect from the program, but what goals would you need to achieve for this program to be worth it to you?
I’m not a magician or Fairy Godmother (darn!) so I can’t guarantee specific results. As with most things in life, you get what you put into it. So let’s think about that—what kind of effort have you been giving to your dreams lately? How happy are you with where you’re at?
Perhaps the better question is, “What will happen if you don’t make changes now?” Maybe more of the same: stressful work days, no time for the people or activities that are important to you, and declining health and well-being.
Let’s change that.
Ready to edit your life?
The next live group session begins on Monday, February 1, so join us today!
Got another question for me? Send an email to email@example.com and I’ll respond ASAP.