Introducing Sage’s Pages! Watch My New YouTube Channel
A few days ago when I explained the new direction for my content, I figured there would be some hurt feelings.
People like what they like, even if trying to please everyone was making my YouTube channel a jumbled-up mess . . . and causing my head to explode.
That’s why it was such a surprise that most of you lovely Life Editors are delighted with the change! What a relief to know that I wasn’t alone in needing a major spring refresh.
Today I’m introducing Sage’s Pages!
Is the name obvious and corny? Yes. Do I love it? YES!
Here’s the deal:
- Sage Grayson, Life Editor has all my business and marketing strategies for ambitious entrepreneurs.
- Sage’s Pages has my book reviews and reading challenges in the categories of self-development, habits, mindset, productivity, and more.
- All the life editing content you know and love still exists, just in 2 different places.
To kick off this new era, please watch today’s video where I share the books I’m reading in April to reach my goal of 100 books in 2023.
Thank you SO MUCH for your lovely messages and support. I’m excited to share this new chapter with you. Yes, that was a book pun.
From My April TBR
- Manage Your Day-to-Day
- Feast Your Eyes
- Walk Like a Buddha
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- The Emotional Load
- Chasing the Bright Side
- The Do-Over
- It’s Not Always Depression
- Better, Not Perfect
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources