The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, If you want to receive your Edited Year Planners before January 1, place your order by Monday. CLICK HERE to get your copies.
What I’m Loving This Week
10 Bad Holiday Habits You Must Break. Is your business ready?
Why Friends Make Us Happier, Healthier People. Make a date to see your best buddies this week!
Why Vulnerability Is So Important. Let your true self shine.
8 Mindsets That Will Set You on the Path to Success. Shift your thoughts and watch everything change.
Gratitude Advice for When You’re Not Feeling It. It gets easier to stay thankful the more you do it.
My Life As A “Holistic Hoarder”: How I Realized There’s More To Spirituality Than Knickknacks. So funny and so true!
How to Read Your Own Palm. Just for fun. Could you use a white space break?
8 Things People Judge You On Without Even Knowing It. Uh oh. Become more aware of the things you’re projecting without even realizing it.
New Blog Posts
- Thank You Week Giveaway 2016 Day 5: Blog Party Winners
- Thank You Week Giveaway 2016 Day 4: Project Planner
- Thank You Week Giveaway 2016 Day 3: Dot Grid Pages
- Thank You Week Giveaway 2016 Day 2: Operations Manual
- Thank You Week Giveaway 2016 Day 1: My Morning Ritual