Editor’s Notebook 51
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, October VIP Days are now available. Click here to grab your spot.
What I’m Loving This Week
52 Incredibly Easy Ways to Be Your Best Self Every Single Day. No excuses! It’s not so hard.
How to Talk to Your Partner About Starting Your Own Business. It’s time to be truthful about what you want and how you’ll work to make it a reality. Click here for my advice too.
10 Things Productive & Organized People Do Before Noon. How much did you accomplish before lunch?
18 Journals That Will Give Your Brain A Workout. I want all of these!
7 Daily Habits for a Clutter-Free Home. Amazing advice—delete, delete, delete!
10 Signs It’s Time to Change Your Life NOW. If you’ve been waiting for a sign…this is it!
5 Breaks Every Entrepreneur Needs to Take. You deserve to recharge and create white space in your career.
New Blog Posts
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 4: How to Set Boundaries in Your Life and Business
- The 5-Minute Morning Edit
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Periscope (@SageGrayson)