Editor’s Notebook 245
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
The German Idea of “Hate Days” Helps Me Power Through My Most Annoying Tasks. This made me laugh! Would you devote an entire day to your most-dreaded projects?
I Swapped Out My Bedroom TV Area for a Reading Nook — Here’s What I Learned. It’s all about priorities.
15 Things You’ll Learn at 20 and Start to Believe at 40. Sometimes you gotta experience it before you think it’s true.
I Have 12 Different Colored Pens for Every Mood. Color coding for the win!
These Are the Exact Phases You Go Through When You Attempt to Change Your Life. It will get harder before it gets better.
To Declutter Faster, Identify What You Need. A great way to cut through the noise and distractions.
17 Books to Bring on Vacation, Based on Where You’re Traveling. Imagine reading these by the beach with a fruity drink in your hand.
Simplify Courage: These Eight Seconds Will Change Your Life. What would your best self do right now?
The “10 Things” Rule Keeps My House Uncluttered, Even with a Family of Six. I love the idea of cleaning during “transition times.”
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder