The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
The 100 Percent Rule: Simple Advice That Can Help You Change Your Life. Yes, you can reach all your goals, but you have to be completely devoted.
Icelanders Report Better Work-Life Balance and Steady Productivity After Trying Out a Shorter Work Week. This is my goal too! Would you ever try a 4-day work week?
I Did a “No Buy” Month to Get Back on Track Financially — Here’s What Happened. Hit pause on your spending, and you’ll realize how much you buy that you don’t need.
7 Reasons Your Next Vacation Should Be a Road Trip. These are my most relaxing vacations, by far.
How to Smooth Your Back-to-Work Transition. Here’s how to find your office groove after a year of working on the couch.
9 Ways to Improve Your Life Through Subtraction and the Science Behind It. Us Life Editors understand that less is definitely more.
We’ve Got It All Wrong. We Need 5-Hour Work Days. Do you prefer fewer work days or fewer work hours?
I Cheated on My Job With My Side Hustle — And It Was the Best Decision I Ever Made. As long as you’re getting your work done, who cares what you’re doing for those extra hours.
10 Ways to Support Your Writing Habit. Great strategies for becoming a functional writer.
51 Little Ways to Save Money This Summer. Perfect tips for enjoying your summer without going broke.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder