The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
FYI, there are 3 VIP Day spots left for January. Click here to get yours.
What I’m Loving This Week
4 Ways To Make Your Mondays Better. Number 3 is a biggie for me and my business.
Make It Work: How To Work From Home Without Losing Your Shit. It’s about treating yourself like a human being and not a machine. Business hours, anyone?
How to Apply for Fewer Jobs (But Land More Interviews). I use this same tactic with my clients, and it really works!
Resolutions Should Be Simple & Attainable. Here’s How To Succeed At Yours. Seriously, you can do this.
For a Memory Boost, Ditch the Laptop and Write It Down by Hand. This is exactly why my worksheets are un-editable PDFs. Put pen to paper, people!
7 Startup Habits Worth Keeping No Matter How Big Your Business Grows. Numbers 4, 6, and 7 are my faves.
New Blog Posts
- January 2015 VIP Days Now Available
- Reach Your Goals by Driving With the Headlights On
- Free Worksheet for Your New Year’s Edits
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook