Editor’s Notebook 109
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Why Smart People Don’t Multitask. This is one of my pet peeves. One thing at a time, Life Editor!
The Ridiculously Simple (And Avoidable) Reason Most People Hate Their Jobs. This is really surprising.
10 Simple Ways to Practice Kindness Every Day. Give hugs freely!
Small Things You Do Can Make You Way More Productive, Here’s How. Focus on the easy edits.
4 Science-Backed Ways to Stop Yourself From Dragging Your Feet on a Task. Think smaller to stop your procrastination in its tracks!
Put Some Clothes On and Get To Work: Tips For Working at Home. No more pajamas!
8 Tips for Speaking Persuasively and Getting What You Want. You can totally do this.
Four Secrets Of People Who Finish Their Workweeks On Thursday. Because who wouldn’t want a 3-day weekend?
New Blog Posts
- 3 Tips for Handling Emotional Labor Without Overwhelm
- Book Review: The 5 Love Languages
- A Simple Exercise to Help You Sleep Well Every Night (and a Free Printable!)
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram