The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
I’d like to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the Startup In 60 Blog Party. Here’s a recap of all the amazing time management posts.
Startup In 60 Blog Party Recap
- How I Found Time For Everything
- Getting Shit Done
- How To Disrupt The Frantic Pace Of Your Day & Take Back Control
- What it takes to get the best exam grades (hint – you don’t have to be a genius!)
- Time Management’s Arch Nemesis
- My Most Powerful Time Tool
- 4 Tips for Reclaiming Your Time
- Sunday Planning
- My Top 5 Tips For Preventing Time Suck & Increasing Productivity
- Top 3 Time Management Tips For Creative Businesses
- One (Super-Fast) Time Management Tip
- My Toughest Time Management Problem…ME
- How to Fit Photography into a Busy Life
- You’re Not Just What You Do! 5 Tips to Balance Your Work and Life
- How to Stay Sane and on Schedule When You’re Self Employed
- The Real Reason Why I Procrastinate And How I Overcome It
- How I Have Time for Work and Fun
- My #1 Time Management Tip
- My Biggest Time Management Challenge–Solved!
- What I Do When I Catch Myself Procrastinating
- Time Management Tips from a Woman in Business
I hope you’ll check out the Blog Party posts. They’re all so motivating! You rock, Life Editors! 🙂
FYI, there are only 2 days left to join Startup In 60! Click here and get ready to take back your time and grow your business in just 60 days.
What I’m Loving This Week
Never Look Back. Love this message! This is for those of you who are debating between 2 choices.
Not Getting Paid What You Deserve Costs Even More Than You Realize. It’s so important to get paid what you’re worth from the very beginning. Ask for it!
15 Things to Remember If You Love A Workaholic. An interesting article for my husband to read.
States Where People Are Most Excited to Go to Work in the Morning. Fascinating! At least from my perspective, I’ve gotten noticeably more happy with my work by moving from Illinois to California to Florida.
20 Creative Ways to Earn Money. You have a ton of options out there. Think out of the box! Which ones appeal to you?
12 Things You’ll Never Hear a Successful Person Say at Work. Separate yourself from the amateurs.
10 Jobs That Didn’t Exist 10 Years Ago. It’s really surprising how technology has changed our lives.
Keep Everyone Happy by Making Your Office Extrovert-Friendly. As a fellow extrovert, I highly recommend these edits.
Before You Write Your To Do List, Write Your To Be List. Cute graphic from Not Salmon.
New Blog Posts
- Webinar Replay: How to Run a Successful Online Business in One Hour a Day
- Frequently Asked Questions for Startup In 60
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job
- 3 Sneaky Procrastination Traps to Avoid
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook