Here’s How Startup In 60 Works (Easy Peasy!)
Doors are now open for the next live session of Startup In 60, and I’ve been getting some questions about how the program works.
“Sage, do you just wave a magic wand and then POOF! I have a business?”
Not exactly, but it does seem a little magical. 🙂
As soon as you purchase the course, you’ll be given a username and password to login to our private membership site.
Once you login, you’ll have access to the entire program:
- 60 Daily Video Lessons.
- 30+ Beautifully Designed Worksheets.
- Weekly Interactive Group Calls.
- Access to Our Private Facebook Group.
- Recommended Books, Apps, and Resources.
- Lifetime Access to the Entire Program Plus Future Updates.
You’re the boss of your business, so you can go through the videos one per day for the next 60 days . . . or zoom through the content in a week. It’s up to you!
Your DAILY HOMEWORK is to do a 60-minute or 60-second task to build your business from scratch depending on how much time you have available that day.
Each module focuses on a different aspect of starting a business:
- Module 1: Revolutionize Your Time
- Module 2: Define Your Business and Ideal Clients
- Module 3: Set Up Your Online Headquarters
- Module 4: Make Your Valuable F*r*e*e Offer (VFO)
- Module 5: Create Your Products, Packages, and Pricing
- Module 6: Reach Out to Your Most Likely Buyers
- Module 7: Blog Like a Bad***
- Module 8: Market Like You Mean It
- Module 9: Establish Systems and Routines
- Module 10: Balance Your Business and Your Life
- Module 11: Beyond the Startup Phase
No matter how you choose to complete the exercises, you’ll be continually making progress on your business. You’ll stretch your creativity muscles and learn how to get stuff done even if you only have a minute.
You’ll go from idea to fully functioning business in only 60 days! No more excuses holding you back!
On NOVEMBER 8, we begin a live session of the program that includes weekly interactive group calls, check-in emails, and extra support from me.
Click here to join Startup In 60.