Whenever one of my clients is having trouble getting sales, we always take a look at her platform.
And sometimes she won’t even know what a platform is!
Your platform is how you interact with the people who could benefit from your products and services. Who are you trying to help?
This can include your social media accounts, your email subscriber list, the workshops and webinars you host, and any other way your audience has access to you.
But if you have a small platform, then it can be very difficult (or sometimes impossible!) to get sales. There’s just not enough people who know about you and your business.
Watch today’s video to learn why you must have a platform to succeed and how to get started building yours.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder