Do you ever wish you had more people in your corner?
Those friends who always “got your back” and cheer you on through the tough parts of life?
What would you do if you had partners who truly believe in you?
You haven’t met them yet, but the kind, supportive women in Life Editor Academy will help you become a stronger, more creative, happier YOU.
During each session of the Academy, I watch new best friendships form. It’s so gratifying as a coach to see my clients lean on each other and achieve more as a bonded team.
Of course, I think Life Editor Academy is pretty amazing, but don’t take my word for it!
Here are real testimonials from Academy graduates:
- “Everyone brags about getting their goals done very quickly with Sage, but I highly recommend if you need something that’s long-term goal setting, she does that so, so well.” –Linda Strahl
- “I respect Sage a lot. She’s got a lot of passion around what she does. That’s one of the reasons I’m drawn to her, the authentic nature of how she approaches these things. Everything comes from a place of affection and caring.” –Heather Hardiman
- “Sage was my champion to keep me on my path, and I never swayed away from it. As a result of joining the Academy, I’m getting some pretty good traction in my business. She’s the perfect balance of kind guidance and you-need-to-get-this-done! The Academy ladies all want to see each other succeed, not tear each other down. DO IT!!!” –Jeri Ann Cook
- “Sage is wonderful to work with, and she provides a safe community for us. We get to share our fears and make breakthroughs and feel like we’re not alone.” –Cathy Colangelo
- “Sage is an awesome sounding board. Go to the retreats because they’re so worth it.” –Erika Swafford
- “If you’re thinking of joining Life Editor Academy, you should do it. You get the best of both worlds: the group mastermind and one-on-one coaching with Sage. This is the program for you if you need that support network.” –Meaghan Barkhouse
- “I always look forward to talking with Sage. She asks the questions I never thought to ask myself. She’s very informative, cute, and funny. If you need help in whatever journey you’re making, definitely take a look at the Academy. Sage is the bomb!” –Judy Caban
Watch their testimonial videos HERE.
So what do you want to edit in your life?
- Start a business and gain financial independence.
- Get a new job that lights you up inside.
- Focus on your health and fitness for the first time in who knows when.
- Cut out toxic people and situations so you can feel that weight off your shoulders.
- Find your tribe of supportive and loving accountability partners.
- Crush your self-doubts and take control of your time and energy.
- Develop your passions or make time for hobbies and play.
- Reconnect with a spiritual practice and find peace in the present moment.
- Figure out what you’re supposed to do in your life.
Life Editor Academy can help you live your authentic life story and accomplish things you never thought were possible for you.
Never underestimate what you’re capable of when you’ve got a team of life editing sisters supporting you every step of the way.
Ready for your next chapter? Apply for Life Editor Academy today.
Act fast! Doors close on Tuesday, June 29. 2021.