It’s Monday, so let’s start the week off right!
I know you come to Sage Grayson Coaching to learn tips and tricks to make your life sweet.
So without further ado, here’s a compilation of my best advice. Enjoy!
My Best Advice
- Always put other people’s needs first. You’re not that important anyway.
- Please and thank you are for losers. In this world, it’s every woman for herself.
- Running around like a chicken with its head cut off is normal. Life is supposed to be busy, busy, busy!
- If your body’s not toned, tight, and tanned, you’re nothing.
- Less money means less happiness.
- Friends aren’t necessary. The only person you can count on is yourself.
- Other people are your competition. Work hard to prove that you’re better than them in every way.
- Only weak-hearted liberals care about animals. It’s the food chain, dummy!
- Let someone else tell you what to do with your life. Embrace laziness!
- Self-improvement is pointless. You can’t change who you are so get used to it.
“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.” W.C. Fields. Tweet this!
What’s your best advice?