My Best Advice—EVER!
It’s Monday, so let’s start the week off right!
I know you come to Sage Grayson Coaching to learn tips and tricks to make your life sweet.
So without further ado, here’s a compilation of my best advice. Enjoy!
My Best Advice
- Always put other people’s needs first. You’re not that important anyway.
- Please and thank you are for losers. In this world, it’s every woman for herself.
- Running around like a chicken with its head cut off is normal. Life is supposed to be busy, busy, busy!
- If your body’s not toned, tight, and tanned, you’re nothing.
- Less money means less happiness.
- Friends aren’t necessary. The only person you can count on is yourself.
- Other people are your competition. Work hard to prove that you’re better than them in every way.
- Only weak-hearted liberals care about animals. It’s the food chain, dummy!
- Let someone else tell you what to do with your life. Embrace laziness!
- Self-improvement is pointless. You can’t change who you are so get used to it.
“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.” W.C. Fields. Tweet this!
What’s your best advice?
Almost forgot what day it was and thought you lost it…HA!! Love it and I’m sure there are some that would love this kinda advice.
Haha! I love April Fools day. Sadly, I do know people who live by this advice.
Great joke. Knowing you as I do, I was suspicious right from the start!
I know someone who would live by those rules. Honestly.
I know a few people like that too. 🙁
April Fools! LOL. That was a great prank!
Thanks, Emily. This is one post where I hope no one takes my advice.
Wow, this is hilarious!!
Thanks, Lori. 🙂
LOL!!! I had to read through them twice, I’m like wait a second!!! Haha it took a minute but I got it, great April Fool’s joke! You always make me smile 🙂 You look so cute in that photo too, I love the blue top!
Happy April Fools!
Thanks, Sarah! I’m sure these are things my evil twin would teach people. 🙂
Ah, lol!! Great April Fools, Sage! 🙂
Hee hee! I opened my email inbox to a bunch of April Fools pranks too.