Link Roundup: March 30, 2013
Sorry, I don’t have a cute Easter outfit to show you, but I was eying all the pretty pastel dresses at the mall.
We don’t celebrate Easter in the traditional sense (unless you count Chris gobbling up peanut butter eggs traditional).
But Easter and springtime are about renewal and fresh starts. And since a new month is starting on Monday, this is a good time to think about goals and how you want to feel about your life in April.
What are you looking forward to this month? What good habits do you want to grow and develop?
While I go find some vegan carrot cake (it’s a vegetable so it’s healthy, right?), here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- I Broke Up with My Yoga Pants. Love this essay, especially this quote: “I like myself enough to think I’m worth a clean shirt and shoes that aren’t flip-flops.”
- How to be a Cat. Finally! Now we can all be the furry felines we were destined to be.
- Tell Me What You Want For Dinner (Video). The people in your life want you to be clear with them.
- The Children’s Show that Changed My Life. Ah, Muppets.
- The Blessings in Disguise We Don’t Realize We’ve Received. Because everything happens for a reason.
- Stuff On My Rabbit. Exactly what it sounds like. Happy Easter!
New Blog Posts
- Imperfect and Proud: Embracing Your Flawed Self
- When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Gets Going: Finding Your Tenacity
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.
Happy Easter and I hope you found some vegan carrot cake!
I’ve been looking forward to April for a long time. For me it’s more of New Year than New Year’s Day actually is. Like you said, a time for renewal. I’m bumping up my fitness regimen this month and cleaning up my diet a bit more for the month.
I loved the How To Be A Cat post. ha! So cute.
I did find some carrot cake…and some chocolate chip cookie dough. I need to make a fresh start of my diet too! 😉 It feels easier to exercise in the spring, maybe because the extra sunshine is putting me in a good mood.