The American Thanksgiving holiday is just a few days away, and most of the country is focusing on gratitude and all the little blessings in their lives.
I have millions of things to be thankful for this year including my good health, moving to Orlando with my family, earning more than 6 figures with my business, opening my new membership site the Life Editor Clubhouse, and much more.
As sappy as it sounds, what I’m most thankful for is the loyal group of Life Editors who have been supporting me the whole way (that’s you!). Your comments, emails, cards, and messages have inspired me and kept me going even when things got tough.
My life wouldn’t be so gloriously edited without you! Thank you!
Now that I’ve released my 2016 Edited Year Planners, I wanted to find a way to celebrate you Life Editors as well as get into the planning spirit.
You’re invited to join my Edited Year Blog Party and Giveaway!
Share your best planning tips and you’ll be entered to win the printed versions of all 3 Edited Year Planners.
What’s a Blog Party?
A blog party is a series of blog posts about a specific topic published on various websites in order to promote an event, program, or product.
In this case, I’m asking you (my fellow Life Editors!) to join me for a fun discussion about planning, goal setting, and tracking.
You’ll get extra traffic to your website and social media accounts when I share your blog post, and I’ll get my Edited Year Planners out to a larger audience. It’s win-win!
And one lucky Life Editor will win the printed versions of all 3 Edited Year Planners.
Wanna join the Edited Year Blog Party? Follow the instructions below.
How to Join the Blog Party
- Choose any date from November 29 through December 5.
- Leave a comment below with the date you chose and your blog URL.
- On that date, publish a post on your blog answering one of these prompts:
- Show us an inside look at your planner.
- Do a review of your favorite planners, calendars, or organizers.
- Share your #1 planning or goal setting tip.
- Or your own planning topic!
- Include the Blog Party description with a link to the Edited Year Planners page. You can also include any of the images below or the trailer video.
- Share your post on social media and use the hashtag #editedyear so we can find all the posts in the Blog Party.
- I’ll be reading the Blog Party posts and sharing them on my social media accounts and linking to them in a roundup post on my blog.
- Finally, I’ll randomly choose a winner from all the Blog Party participants to get the printed versions of all 3 Edited Year Planners (Weekly Calendar, Life Goals Planner, and Business Goals Planner).
Follow Me On Social Media
Blog Party Description
I’m participating in the Edited Year Blog Party! The 2016 Edited Year Planners are your secret weapons for staying on target with your goals, appointments, projects, and to-dos in a fun and systematic way. Click here to get your planners.
Please use any of the following images in your post:
The following trailer video is public on YouTube. You’re welcome to use the trailer in your post or share it on social media.
Thanks for joining the Edited Year Blog Party!
Follow the directions above and leave your date and blog URL below. I can’t wait to see your planning tips and advice for making 2016 your most edited year ever!
Questions about the Blog Party? Leave a comment below or send an email to email@example.com.