Life Editor’s Picks: Love Yourself
Probably the most important thing I teach my clients is that you gotta love yourself.
Self-care (or white space as I like to say) is so vital to your success that I made it one of my essential steps in the Life Editing Process.
You must take care of yourself if you want to be of service to anyone else. When you love yourself, you’re actually loving everyone around you that much more.
You’ll be a better friend, mommy, wife, employee, and all the other roles you play. But I know it’s not always easy to put your needs first.
That’s why I’m sharing some adorable things to help you shift the focus back to your needs…and just in time for Valentine’s Day too!
Here are my picks to help you love yourself.
1. Heart Eyes Face Pin. This is an accurate depiction of my face when I saw this adorable emoji enamel pin.
2. Kate Spade Unlock My Heart Bracelet. Perfect for wearing your heart on your sleeve…er, I mean wrist.
3. Watercolor Love Print. A gorgeous reminder to focus on loving yourself.
4. Love Heart Sunglasses. See all things through a screen of love and you can’t go wrong.
5. Life Loves You Cards. I’m obsessed with affirmation cards, and these beauties are based on the book of the same name (which we read in Life Editor Academy).
6. AllyDrew Chirpin’ Love Washi Tape. The hearts! The birdies! The pink! I can’t decide what I love most about these adorable tapes.
7. Post-It Sticky Notes Hearts. Your to-do list just got super sweet.
8. Heart Marquee Light. Who cares if this is supposed to be for a kid’s room? Those who love themselves are always kids at heart.
9. Spiral Notebooks. You can never love yourself too much, just like you can never have too many lovely notebooks.
10. Valentine Candy Wish Hearts Coffee Cup. My mug collection is growing at an alarming rate. But who will be brave enough to stop me from buying this cutie too?
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.