Life Editor’s Picks: Law of Attraction Books
I may have a Type A personality and thrive on order and structure, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know when to stop pushing and just let things flow.
The law of attraction is one of those “woo woo” ideas that I firmly believe in. I’ve seen firsthand how thinking positive thoughts, visualizing good outcomes, and focusing on gratitude can shift the energy of the universe in your favor.
Just a few of the things I’ve manifested through the law of attraction include vacations, money, new friends, opportunities to move all over the US, and oh yeah, my thriving life coaching business!
But I wasn’t born understanding how my thoughts create my reality, and today I’m sharing my picks for law of attraction books that can help you dump your limiting beliefs and start living a life of true abundance.
Law of Attraction Books
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. Based on the wildly popular movie, this book helps you understand the process of asking, believing, and receiving to get what you want.
- E-Squared by Pam Grout. Who says the law of attraction needs to be serious? Try these playful experiments to prove to yourself that the universe is listening.
- The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson. I recite many of the affirmations from this book during my morning stack routine.
- Wished Fulfilled by Wayne Dyer. Best tip from this book: Focus on everything you’re grateful for immediately before you go to sleep. You’ll sleep better and stay positive and hopeful while dreaming. It’s unconscious manifesting!
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. You’ll be amazed how quickly your life will change by doing simple visioning exercises every morning.
This post focuses on Step 1 of the Life Editing Process, Create a Foundation. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
The Secret Formula for Unwavering Daily Motivation
You’re not lazy . . . you just lost your mojo! Here’s how to recharge your batteries for the long haul.
Hey Sage!! Great list. I’m adding them to my must reads for this year. The one LOA book that I’ve read recently, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE is Ask and It is Given. Have you read that one? It really spoke to me and has really helped.
Hope you’re doing well!! Cheers.