I Made This When I Was Mad (Tough Love Time!)
A few years after starting my coaching business, I began noticing my clients saying the same excuses as to why they haven’t started a business.
And they all had to do with time management.
- “I wish I could start a business but I have no time.”
- “I have a day job, and I’m too exhausted by the end of the day to work on a business.”
- “I’m too busy taking care of my kids, spouse, and/or elderly parents. It would be selfish of me to start a business.”
- “I can’t do this perfectly, so why bother at all?”
- “I have a business, but I’m too disorganized to get it to a place where it actually runs smoothly.”
- “I don’t know where to start.”
After months of hearing lame reasons to stay small, be lazy, and give up on their dreams, I HAD ENOUGH!
So I designed a digital program to prove to my clients once and for all that you do have enough time to start a business no matter how busy you are.
Yes, I made it out of spite.
But it worked! Once my clients realized they’re more capable than they thought, their businesses took off.
Because if you have time to pee, then you have time to run a business. (Mic drop)
You’re invited to join Startup In 60!
Startup In 60 is a time management course for busy women who are ready to finally start their own businesses whether they have 60 days, 60 minutes, or just 60 seconds.
That’s not a typo.
You CAN start a business from scratch in just ONE MINUTE per day.
But maybe you’re still on the fence about joining . . .
After all, the reason we join any online program is because we want to experience a real change in our behavior, our mindsets, and even our bank accounts.
Give us an amazing “Before & After” transformation!
I promise you only the BEST business and marketing strategies to help you set up your online headquarters fast without the overwhelm and “hustling” that comes with so many biz programs.
Implement the Startup In 60 tactics to get your “After”
Your sparkly new “After” is waiting for you.
And haven’t you been waiting for something just like this?
On JULY 26, 2022, we begin a live session of the program that includes interactive group calls, check-in emails, and extra support from me.