It’s Freebie Week here at Sage Grayson Coaching!
I’m featuring a different freebie each day and counting down the top 5 reasons why you should sign up for a free Ready, Set, Go! coaching call.
Today’s Freebie: Where Does My Time Go? worksheet. Part of the Editor’s Toolkit.
Do you ever have those days where you feel like you’re super busy but you don’t seem to get anything done?
I’ve designed this brand new worksheet to help you figure out where all those lost minutes go.
The “Where Does My Time Go?” worksheet helps you see all your daily activities, prioritize them by urgency and importance, and determine a plan for spending more time tomorrow on higher priority items.
- Easy 3-step directions
- Time log in half-hour increments
- Priority chart with 4 priority categories: (1) urgent + important, (2) not urgent + important, (3) urgent + not important, (4) not urgent + not important
- Results section for planning tomorrow’s tasks
- Instant PDF download
- More time for truly important tasks (such as “me time,” family time, and money generating activities)
- A sense of accomplishment at the end of the day
- Feeling prepared to tackle tomorrow’s to-do list without wasting time on less important tasks
- You’ll make Skyla happy
Check Out My Best-Selling Digital Products!
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources