It’s Freebie Week here at Sage Grayson Coaching!
I’m featuring a different freebie each day and counting down the top 5 reasons why you should sign up for a free Ready, Set, Go! coaching call.
Today’s Freebie: Ultimate To-Do List
In addition to not focusing on our most important/most urgent priorities (see Tuesday’s freebie, the Where Does My Time Go? worksheet), we can sometimes lose sight of the big picture of what we want to accomplish in our lives.
The Ultimate To-Do List worksheet helps you un-jumble your thoughts and figure out what tasks and activities really deserve your attention.
How It Works
- In the first section, write down all of the to-dos that are in your head. Don’t worry about putting them in order or grouping them into categories. Just do a complete “brain dump.”
- Next, choose your 3 main priorities for the week. Be realistic with yourself. Choosing any more than 3 main priorities will set you up to feel rushed and stressed. Really think about what’s most important and what could wait until next week.
- Finally, give yourself 3 mini tasks to do every day that lead you closer to accomplishing your 3 main goals for the week. Baby steps are awesome, people! You can accomplish a lot by doing just a little a day.
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources