Free Printable Gratitude Journal
I’m always talking about how you can make yourself a little bit happier every day by thinking about all the things you’re thankful for.
When you take the time to really look around, you’ll find big and small blessings everywhere!
My favorite way to practice gratitude is with a daily gratitude journal, but I also love using a Thank You Jar when I want to include other people.
Today, I’ve got a free printable for you that will help make it easy for you to start your own gratitude habit.
Enter your name and email below to get the Gratitude Journal worksheet. Part of the Editor’s Toolkit.
How It Works
- Print as many gratitude journal sheets as you want. You can decide whether you want to write in your journal daily (my recommendation), weekly, or whenever you feel like it.
- Add your pages to a binder or folder to keep them organized. You’ll want to look back at your old entries to prolong the good feelings and as a record of the things that made you happy during a particular time of your life.
- Start with the Morning Gratitude Prayer section and write 10 things you’re grateful for when you wake up.
- Next, write the names of the people who made you happy today. Perhaps your partner gave you a compliment or the barista at the coffee shop remembered your usual order.
- Then, think about the challenges you’re facing and find one good thing you’re learning from each.
- Finally, end your day by meditating on the best moment of your day. Sweet dreams!
What are you grateful for today?
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources
Love these worksheets Sage! They could be used for so many different situations. Take care, Cathy
Sage, I am thankful to/for you! Thank you!
Awww I love this!! Such a great idea! It’s so easy to let these moments pass you by. What a great way to remind ourselves to enjoy the moment and the people around us!
Thanks, Sarah! I love me some worksheets.
I love this – I have been wanting to track this kind of stuff better and sometimes just need a little boost!
I know, it’s easy to forget about practicing gratitude. That’s why I love making worksheets–they keep me organized! Glad you like it. 🙂
What a great idea to focus on the best part of the day before bed! I’m definitely going to try that! Thanks!
Thanks for commenting, Vivienne! Focusing on the best part of my day before bed makes me feel a lot better than worrying before I go to sleep.
Totally downloaded this! Thanks, Sage!:)
You’re welcome, Cindy! 🙂