Time is a funny thing.
When you’re under a tight deadline, it zooms by at light speed. But when you’re stuck in a mind-numbing situation (like the weekly sales meeting?), it drags on…and on…and on…
If you’re like most people, you’re probably at a loss as to how to make time move you quickly toward your victories and slow down enough so you can enjoy them.
It’s OK to be a time management rookie! But I’ve got something that will help you take back your time and make it work for you.
I’m hosting a free webinar this Friday to help you dive deeper into Step 4 of the Life Editing Process, Rearrange Everything Into a Perfect Flow.
This event is part of a series of monthly webinars to keep you motivated as you edit your life. Best of all, these webinars are FREE!
This Month’s Topic: Time Management Made Easy
- Learn how to make your time work for you, not against you.
- Find your lost minutes and maximize your time like a productivity master.
- Ask questions, participate in polls, and speak directly to me during the live webinar.
- Date: Friday, February 27, 2015
- Time: 12:00 noon Eastern time (New York)
- Click here to convert this time to your time zone.
How to Join the Webinar
- Purchase the Life Editing for Beginners Home Study Course.
- Click the link in the PDF to join the private LEFB Facebook group.
- Once you’ve been approved to join, click the link to the webinar that’s pinned at the top of the feed.
Note: This free webinar is available to anyone who has purchased the Life Editing for Beginners Home Study Course. The registration link is available in the private LEFB Facebook group, and the final recording will also be posted in the group.
Not a member of the LEFB tribe? What are you waiting for?
Join our group of more than 65 Life Editors and get the support you crave! We’ve got entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, writers, designers, bloggers, mommies, photographers, artists, coaches, and tons of other ambitious ladies sharing their best advice.
All that’s missing is you.
I can’t wait to talk with you during the webinar! Let me know in the comments if you have a topic you want me to cover in an upcoming call.
Questions about this webinar? Please send an email to email@example.com.