When I ask people why they don’t meditate, I hear a lot of the same excuses:
- It’s too complicated.
- I’m not a Buddhist (or spiritual).
- I don’t have time.
But meditation is actually very simple (if it’s complicated, you’re doing it wrong). You can meditate no matter what your religion is, and you can enjoy the benefits of meditation even if you only have a couple minutes a day.
Here’s my favorite meditation technique that you can master even if you’ve never meditated before. Really, it’s that easy.
No more excuses! Try smile meditation for an instant happiness boost.
If you like this video, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder