November’s a special time in the Grayson household. Chris and I will celebrate our anniversary next week (11 years!), and we try to show gratitude all month long. I just finished decorating this year’s Thank You Jar.
Have you started your Thank You Jar? There’s still time!
Read this post about my fun tradition of using a Thank You Jar to focus on being thankful all month long. Set up your Thank You Jar this weekend, and you’ll have lots of little blessings to share on Thanksgiving.
While I express my gratitude for a lovely weekend, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- Printable Gratitude Journal to Count Your Blessings. Love these! I resized the pages to use them as the perfect little notecards for our Thank You Jar.
- How to Get Big Stuff Done In Little Chunks of Time. It’s easier than you think.
- I Don’t Have Time To Read for Pleasure (Video). Ain’t it the truth? Here’s how to make time for fun reading.
- Exhaustion is not a status symbol. So cut it out already!
- The key to good meetings, marriages, and probably even kung fu. Any guesses?
New Blog Posts
- Grab my RSS feed for your feed reader
- Follow my musings on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Visit me on Google+
- Peruse my collection of randomness on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Sweet List
- Get your free Ready, Set, Go! coaching call with me
- Got a question? Need some sage advice? Just want to say hi? Send me an email at email@example.com.
It’s the start of a new month, and that means new goals! What’s the biggest thing you want to accomplish this month?