The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Your Guide for Getting Through Tough Times. It’s a new year, and we’re going to be OK.
6 Habits That’ll Protect Your Mental Health If You Can’t Log Off from the Internet. Sometimes a complete digital detox isn’t possible, but you can still protect yourself.
13 Proven Habits of High Performers. Front load your day and focus on the tiny wins.
5 ways to persuade yourself to be more productive. Great ways to outsmart yourself to get stuff done.
Give these 3 new year’s rituals a try. My favorite? Create an accomplishments list.
15 Proactive Habits That Will Lead to Huge Results in 2021. Your success depends on what you choose to do.
20 New Year’s Goals That Are Actually Worth Making. So easy and practical but yield big results.
Making Peace With A Lost Year: How I’m Processing The Grief Of 2020. No one had the year they had hoped for, and it’s normal to feel sad.
Debunking the Myth of ‘Real Reading’. Audio books count! Comics count!
12 Simple Decisions to Make 2021 Better than 2020. Tiny edits are all you need, Life Editor.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder