The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
See How Much the Perfect Female Body Has Changed in 100 Years. Equal parts fascinating and depressing.
If Hermione Were The Main Character In Harry Potter. Don’t let the patriarchy get you down.
10 Things Successful Women Do Every Day. Love ’em, especially 3, 8, and 10.
5 Ways to Rebrand Yourself Like Taylor Swift. I want to be Taylor Swift when I grow up.
2015 Checklist: Career Edition. Zero inbox is my ultimate goal.
Let Go of These 10 Items to Jumpstart Decluttering. In addition to all that unidentifiable junk, get rid of the guilt too.
6 Things You Forget About When Building a Personal Brand. If you don’t have an email list, then you’re shooting yourself in the foot.
15 Bad Habits Which Always Destroy Your Productivity. Stop planning and get to work already!
Should You Apply for That Slightly-Out-of-Reach Job—or Not? Here’s the answer I give my clients: do it!
New Blog Posts
- Client Spotlight: Marie-France Lamothe
- An Edited Life: Jamie Molnar
- Why New Year’s Resolutions Matter (Plus a Freebie!)
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook