The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
Heads up: VIP Days for November are going fast—only 2 left! Click here to grab yours.
What I’m Loving This Week
How You’re Killing Your Own Creativity (Infographic). I especially like the parts about trusting yourself and trying new things.
Lost and Confused? 48 Questions to Ask Yourself to Get Clear Now. These make great writing prompts for those of you doing NaNoWriMo.
How to Create a Stress-Free Work Environment. Shouldn’t “get a doggie coworker” be on this list too?
24 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Write More. Another one for your writers and bloggers.
10 Things That Will Happen When You Enjoy the Success of Others. You law of attraction fans will recognize that their success is simply the universe reflecting what’s possible for you too. Embrace their good fortune!
10 Tips To Improve Your Morning In 5 Minutes Or Less. I love the suggestion of starting your day with some much-needed deleting.
New Blog Posts
- 3 Ways to Love Yourself Flaws and All
- Check Out the New Additions to the Library
- Client Spotlight Series: Erika Swafford of Nature Photo Artist
- November 2014 VIP Days Now Available
- 7 Truths About Starting a Business
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook