First off, I want to give a ginormous THANK YOU!!! to all of you Life Editors who participated in my recent Blog Party all about planning for 2016.
You have so many cool ideas and tips to take the stress out of planning. Did you miss the blog party? Check out the roundup of all the posts below.
Edited Year Planning Blog Party!
- Planning on Paper vs. Electronically by Grete
- Dreams without Plans are like Unicorns without Horns by Dacia
- Thinking Ahead by Bev
- Plan to be Happy in 2016! by Dana
- Passionately Plan in the Direction of Your Dreams In 2016! by Ariel
- Which Planner Will You Be Using In 2016? by Susan
- 3 Ways You Might Be Sabotaging Your Goals (And What To Do About It) by Kirsten
- How to Plan a Product Photo Shoot + A Worksheet! by Erika
- 8 Ways to Skyrocket Your Productivity & Kick Booty in 2016 by Jennifer
As promised, I chose a winner to receive all 3 printed versions of my new Edited Year Planners. And the winner is…
Bev from Linkouture!
Congratulations, Bev! Please check your email for a message from me.
Ready to edit your year? Click here to grab your copies of the 2016 Edited Year Planners.
And now, on to my usual Editor’s Notebook. 🙂
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
15 Ways to Start Living a More Organized Life
How To Finally Finish That Creative Project You Started
10 Ways To Quit The Comparison Game