A lot can happen in 60 days. In fact, you could edit a whole new you.
- Imagine if you stopped eating takeout for 60 days.
- Just think if you stopped impulse shopping when you’re bored for 60 days.
- What if you started walking a mile every morning for 60 days.
- Or consider what your business could achieve if you did just 60 seconds of work every day for 60 days.
But taking advantage of that time can feel daunting . . . and we’re all so tired.
You’re reading these Startup In 60 blog posts because you’re curious about starting a business or maybe reassessing how to revive your struggling business.
What are you looking for?
A fresh start? A new direction? Or perhaps to just give up?
I could understand if you’re ready to throw in the towel, crawl into bed, and hide under the covers forever. Sometimes I feel the same way!
But as your coach, I want to challenge you to see the next 60 days as an opportunity to pull yourself together and feel hopeful about the future.
You can’t solve the world’s problems, but you CAN choose to create something meaningful for yourself.
How do you want to spend the next 60 days?
- Earning extra moolah for your family so you can breathe easy.
- Embracing your imperfections and finally stop overthinking and worrying.
- Reclaiming your time with a sense of purpose and direction.
- Building a business from scratch and proving those naysayers (and your inner demons) wrong.
But none of this is possible if you stay stuck in your “woe is me” attitude.
Believe it or not, an online business doesn’t take years to set up. If you want to learn how to make noticeable progress in just one minute per day (yes, really!), then I invite you to join Startup In 60.
The next 60 days will pass anyway. Let’s make ’em count!