It’s a new year, and that means new chances to improve your finances.
Many of my clients have financial goals such as paying off debt, building their savings, increasing their business income, hiring staff, and planning vacations.
When you manage your money like a pro, then you can make choices that you might not have access to when you’re struggling to get by.
What are your biggest money goals? How much money would make a difference in your life or business?
Today, I’m sharing my best content to help you manage your money this year.
1. Printable Worksheet: Edit Your Money Blocks. Here’s how to switch those limiting beliefs into positive affirmations.
2. Life Editor’s Picks: Money Honey. Cute products to help you think abundantly.
3. The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 3: Take Control of Your Finances With a Money Day. Choose one day a week to review all your financial accounts and goals.
4. How to Stop Feeling Hopeless About Money. You might be struggling right now, but there are proactive things you can do today to get back on track.
5. The Real Reason You’re Not Saving More Money. A good reminder to create specific goals if you want specific results.
Like these tips? Join the Life Editor Clubhouse for dozens of video training classes to help you edit your life and business.
Design Your Foolproof Master Action Plan
Stop “winging it” and build a plan of attack that’s supercharged with urgency and intention.