One of my favorite activities to do with my clients is to create their branding plan from scratch.
Choosing colors, fonts, images, logos, and most importantly, how they want their customers to feel when interacting with their business is incredibly rewarding.
It’s like all the pieces fall into place and your business finally feels REAL!
Branding is an important part of any business because it helps you become recognizable within your industry and to your current and potential customers. You want to be the first person they think of when they need your kind of products or services.
Here are 4 reasons great branding can boost your business.
It Provides Consistency
When you refine your branding and have your branding elements featured throughout various platforms, it provides consistency. Everywhere your potential clients look, they see the same things that let them know it’s your business.
My clients often poke fun at me because of how consistent my branding is (pink and yellow everything!)
Consistency helps people remember your business even if they’ve only come across you once or twice. You become more memorable the more consistent you are with your branding across everything and anything you do as a business. It also shows that you care about being seen!
All your design elements should be consistent so you never need to wonder what fonts or colors to use. You can check here for other ideas in creating brand consistency.
It Helps You Stand Out in a Saturated Market
The market in many industries is extremely saturated. I would know—I’m a life coach!
Getting recognized and standing out from everyone else is something you can achieve through proper branding. You’ll be remembered more easily by having your brand uniform in its appearance and across all platforms.
Your audience will know exactly who you are, and you won’t fall into the murky waters of “just another BLANK.”
It Establishes Customer Loyalty
Customer loyalty means your buyers are committed to your brand and won’t drop you as soon as something better comes along.
Most customers want to feel like a part of the businesses they buy from, and when you spend time on your branding, it strengthens that relationship. There’s a reason why I call my followers the “Life Editors.” It makes us one big happy family.
Knowing that they’re part of a brand that’s refining and constantly improving is a reason for many customers to remain loyal to you as a business. It’s what will ultimately make you more successful.
It Attract Opportunities
As a business, you always want to do more to attract as many opportunities as possible, and branding can be a great way of getting spotted by those you want to collaborate with.
You never know who could provide you with that leg up or opportunity to a more successful business. It’s often about who you know when it comes to generating more success, but it’s also doing what you can to get noticed as a business.
Your challenge is to create a brand that reflects your business’s values, is consistent everywhere, and makes your customers want everything you produce.
NEXT STEPS: Create your branding plan from scratch with Startup In 60.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder