When you start a new business, you want it to succeed, but with so many steps to take, it’s not surprising when a few things fall through the cracks.
Building a cohesive brand often gets forgotten during the startup phase.
Your business’s branding is the first thing potential customers see, so build a strong brand to make your small business stand out above the competition.
When speaking to someone about your business (whether a potential investor, future client, or someone interested in what you do), show professionalism in your business’s brand.
There’s nothing worse than being asked for a business card and either not having one or giving them a personal email address. In an instant, you go from looking savvy and professional to someone not serious about their business.
Make your brand stand out from other companies by using an email address that links directly to your businesses name and have a business card with more details.
Your website should use the same logo, color theme, clear fonts, and be mobile-friendly. Your business must reflect a professional image and not a half-hearted attempt as a side hustle.
Make Your Branding Memorable
To make your business the one customers keep returning to, you must make it memorable. Stand out from the crowd with a memorable brand and leave a lasting impression.
Grab your customer’s attention and pull them in. Your brand should be engaging and make your potential customers want to learn more about your business.
Use companies such as Rollstock Packaging to create eye-catching packaging that mirrors your brand’s theme to reinforce the experience and create a memorable moment when the item lands at their door.
Attract Your Ideal Customer
A professional website and branding must attract your ideal customer. Research your customers’ needs and wants and design a brand, website, and products that reflects that. When your customers feel like your business understands them, then they’ll recommend your services to their friends.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder