Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who are celebrating today!
I’m incredibly grateful for you lovely Life Editors and your endless support. It’s been nearly 9 years since I started my life coaching business (WOW!), and much of my success has come directly from you!
Editing your life like how a book editor edits a manuscript might seem like a far-out concept, but you’ve embraced my Life Editing Process and have made brilliant transformations over the years.
THANK YOU for inspiring me to do what I love. Please continue to share your success stories with me. They’re wonderful motivation!
Of course, I’m still obsessed with reading even though my book editor days are long behind me. And since it’s Thanksgiving, it’s only fitting that I share a few books that will inspire you to count your blessings every day of the year.
In today’s video, you’ll learn the best nuggets of wisdom from my favorite books on gratitude and happiness. Enjoy!
- Year of Yes
- The Happiness Project
- Help Thanks Wow
- Get dozens of printable worksheets in the Editor’s Toolkit
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder