Webinar Recording: Broken Record Life Editing
Today I hosted a free webinar about my best coaching advice that I share over and over and over again with my clients…like a broken record!
Broken Record Life Editing
Did you miss the webinar? No worries! Watch the recording below.
We talk about frogs, dirt, DeLoreans, She-Ra, and why the 80s totally rocked. Yes, really. I’m a weird kind of coach, but I make it work!
Psst! If you stick around until the very end, I’ve got a special offer for you. It’s a good one. 🙂
What You’ll Learn in This Free Webinar
- The simple way get ahead in your life, business, or career when you have with little money or experience.
- A foolproof exercise to determine whether you’re making a right decision.
- The only way to stay motivated for the long haul. Hint: It’s about digging deeper.
- The one thing you must do every morning if you want to have a productive day.
- The attribute all successful people share. Guess what? You have it too!
What things do you say over and over again?
In the comments below, share your “broken record” tips.
Hey, Sage! I joined the webinar from my kitchen in St.Petersburg, Russia and enjoyed it (though I think there were a lit bit too much of advertising). Especially the idea about the dirt that is coming first – I loved it.
I have a question. Could you pls tell more on where did you learn your coaching skills and how did you do your career change from office work as an editor to coaching? Maybe you have some blog posts about that, I would appreciate you refer me to some links.
Again, thanks a lot!!
Hi Varvara! I’m so glad you enjoyed the webinar. I had a lot of fun sharing my favorite coaching strategies. 🙂 If you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, I can share more about my personal story about being an editor and then a coach. I’m actually planning a blog post soon about my transition so watch for it!