Today, we’re talking about an intentional exercise that will make your day more meaningful and super productive. All you have to do is choose a theme for your day!
A daily theme will set you up for success and guide your actions as you tackle your to-do list, attend meetings, run errands, or any of the hundreds of things you do every day.
Now, instead of letting the day “just happen,” you can proactively choose a theme that matches how you want to feel and who you want to be.
Watch the video below for your tiny tip.
Want a visual reminder you can hang on your wall, bathroom mirror, refrigerator door, or anyplace you need a pick-me-up? Check out my printable worksheet My Daily Theme.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder